Recruiter (w/m) division IT
18. Juni 2019
Robert Half is looking for experienced recruiters (f/m/d) to join our internal team in the division IT in Zurich.
Robert Half Technology assists organizations to recruit qualified IT staff for permanent placement.
Your key responsibilities
- Applicant management and administration, i.e. classification of incoming applications, scheduling of candidate interviews, rejection management
- Direct sourcing of suitable candidates from the IT sector in job portals and social media
- Conduct telephone and personal candidate interviews
- Telephone contact with active and inactive candidates
- Updating and maintaining candidate data in the database
- Advertising and ad management
- Cooperation with the employment agency
- Cooperation with (further) educational institutions and participation in job fairs and networking events
- Support the consultants and active matching of suitable IT candidates to customer inquiries
- First professional experience during studies, in education or afterwards
- You work passionately and sustainably towards your goals
- You are eloquent and communicative - not only in German. You also score with your English skills.
- As a true recruiting talent you are sure to perform. That makes you convincingly charismatic.
- Of course you take responsibility - for you and others.
- You are a team player who always backs up his colleagues.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application. If you have any questions, please contact Marina Sevenich: +49 172 4226845.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00