Operation Manager (f/m) 100%
1. Oktober 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is a well established independent Swiss private banking group. To compliment a wide range of existing banking services, they recently created a multi-product trading platform allowing investors to trade real time on multiple markets worldwide. Fast becoming one of Switzerland most innovative banks, they are now looking for an Operation Manager (f/m) 100%.
- Structure operations, middle office and customer care processes
- Coordinate operational tasks
- Perform mandatory controls
- Supervising HR activities
- Coordinate facility management
- Further develop CRM driven processes
- Coordinate campaigns based on new regulatory requirements (ex. FACTA, AEOI).
Your Qualification and Skills
- University Degree or equivalent;
- 5 years plus in a similar position within Back Office / Middle Office / Financial Operation function.
- Experience in structuring processes and organizing team schedules;
- Experience in the coordination of customer care and operational services is preferable;
- Skilled in using IT and CRM solutions.
- A very strong personality with good multicultural communication and leadership skills
- German speaker and fluent in English - French, Italian or Russian would be a plus;
- Highly disciplined and analytical.
- Good structured but at same time able to be flexible and prepositive, so to find quickly solutions to unexpected problems;
- Great team player with a client focused attitude;
- Skilled in planning, organizing and setting priorities
- Able to adapt in a dynamic and fast changing environment
- Willing to challenge yourself and keep your knowledge up-to-date;
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010638332 in your application.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00