Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
M&A Manager (m/f)
Februar 7, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our Client, one of the key players in its respective industry in Switzerland, is looking for an M&A Manager. Don't miss a chance to be a part of a growing and dynamic team, focusing on transactions in the Central European Market. The company offers amazing development opportunities and a competitive compensation package.
- Managing deal pipeline, identifying and contacting potential M&A targets
- Market and Competition analysis in collaboration with internal Strategy and Marketing teams
- Organization and execution of due diligence processes, coordination with external providers and internal due diligence teams, transaction structuring and contract negotiations
- Preparation and presentation of investment cases to the Executive Committee of the firm
- Take a leading role in deal execution
- Participation and preparation of the Post-Merger Integration Process
Your Qualification and Skills
- University or college degree in business administration or corporate finance
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in M&A advisory, Corporate M&A, IBD or private equity
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and solution-oriented mindset
- High degree of independence and self-motivation
- Native/Near Native German, fluent English, French would be a great Advantage
Are you interested in this Position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10294051 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Maxim Kim from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.