Linux System Adminitrator (f/m)
August 13, 2018
For our client, a leading corporation in the Technology branch, we are looking for a Linux System Adminitrator (f/m).
- Recommend solutions to complex matters and coordinate the implementation and installation of hardware and software
- Coordinate and monitor troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems
- Manage testing, upgrades and configuration of system files and services
- Document processes and procedures to assist backup administrators
- Maintain the Linux servers and provide usage and status reports to the IT Management, providing inputs on how to increase efficiency and decrease problems
Your Qualification and Skills
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience working DevOps tools
- Excellent collaboration and team oriented skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010580116 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Anabel Jimenez from Robert Technology.