Junior Software Engineer - Python (f/m/x)
6. Juni 2019
Vacancy: Junior Software Engineer - Python (f/m/x) - We are looking for a Python Software Engineer (f/m/x) for our client, an innovative automotive engineering company based in the Zurich area. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Junior Software Engineer - Python (f/m/x)
You will be involved in the entire development process: managing, designing, developing, testing, deploying maintaining and improving the software.
Further development of the existing code
Your Qualification and Skills
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Good knowledge of SQL
- The Team is growing fast, therefore having aim to grow your career would be a great plus
- Ability to speak and write fluently in German (English is a plus)
Our client is offering
- Scalable architectures
- Flexible working time and possibility of home office
- Budget for trainings and education
- You choose your own working equipment
- Flat hierarchy and young team
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Junior Software Engineer - Python (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0011019433. If you have any questions, Anabel Jimenez from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00