(Junior) Fund Finance Officer (f/m)
25. Februar 2019
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Vacancy: (Junior) Fund Finance Officer (f/m/x) - We are looking for a Fund Finance Officer for our client, a top tier Asset Management company in the heart of Zurich. The company I am working with is on a fast growth track and created this new position due to an increasing demand for the areas that this role will cover. This a junior-mid role my client is looking for a person with 2-3 years of experience in either Big 4 Audit or similar background. My client can provide a very attractive career development opportunities as well as a lucrative salary package. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as (Junior) Fund Finance Officer (f/m/x)
- The mission mainly consists of controlling, analysing and monitoring the cash flows and the performances of the underlying funds as well as preparing or reviewing the reporting to the Swiss Mandates for whom you will be responsible.
- The mission will cover the following aspects in particular:
- Analysis and calculation of the performance of portfolios and investment funds,
- Support of the front office during the investment phase,
- Monitoring and control of financial cash flows: capital calls / distributions of the underlying funds;
- Controls and validation of the accounting and financial statements prepared by the administrators,
- Contacts with all stakeholders for the organization of information, financial and accounting flows:
- Front Office in 5 other international offices
- Back Office with various service providers based in 3 other international locations
- Reporting to the investors: Presentations to the boards, punctual questions from investors
Your Qualification and Skills
- Have a higher degree in business administration & accounting (an additional legal/compliance education or experience is a plus).
- Degree Finance or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years' experience in Big 4 Audit or Fund Finance/Fund Accounting/Investment Controlling
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Fluent in English and German, French is an advantage
Our client is offering
- International, Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Amazing development opportunities
- Great bonus scheme and management
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a (Junior) Fund Finance Officer (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0010857051. If you have any questions, Maxim Kim from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00