HR Processes Manager (f/m) 100 %
Juli 20, 2018
For our client, an international in the Zurich area, we are urgently looking for an HR Processes (f/m) 100 % who can start immediately.
- Engages with the HRBP's to ensure compliance to HR policies, local employment laws and employee/labor relations
- Encourages people managers and employees to leverage online resources, direct access and HR shared services for routine HR transactions
- Identify opportunities to streamline HR processes and move work to the right place in the organization.
- Deliver appropriate level of information to employees regarding benefit plans and processes based on changing nature of benefits as well as employee experience
- Accountable for the implementation of end to end processes across sites (i.e vacation/time tracking; provide input to payroll).
- Creation and delivery of benefit related materials for use of different phases of employee experience including New Hire Orientation, subject specific presentations, and specific communications
- Provide recommendations and guidance to employees, based on an in depth knowledge across benefit policies and processes including health, welfare, pension and equity plans
- Maintain and update policies to reflect changes in the external labor environment, market trends or business needs.
- Ensure the appropriate HR systems are aligned to the organization needs Project management
- Actively participates in the development and implementation of global and regional HR projects and partners with broader HR community to meet design and implementation objectives
- Implements local HR initiatives, which align to global programs, but address specific local issues
- Act as a project Lead for key initiatives across sites/divisions, change management plan including all elements required to prepare organization for change.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Higher degree (human sciences and/or business) or appropriate HR related education (e.g. Personalfachfrau/-mann mit FA)
- Proven ability to develop a good understanding of HR processes and how to identify and deliver HR interventions and solutions to meet business needs
- Similar experience in an international environment plus knowledge of market trends is essential
- Experience as a Project Lead is preferred
- Track record of contributing to the management of change successfully
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and best practices
- Fluent knowledge of German and English
- Pro-active and motivated personality
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010545435 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half.