Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
HR Manager 100% (f/m)
Februar 14, 2018
Our client is one of the world largest commercial bank, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness and providing comprehensive financial products and services to corporate customers. Already well-established in Europe, Americas and Asia and due to the expansion of their strategy in Switzerland, Robert Half has been mandated to find for their new branch in Zürich a:
HR Manager 100% (f/m)
We are looking for a skilled HR Manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including HR policies and procedures, job design, recruitment, performance management, compensation and benefits, training & development, etc.
- Establish the HR policies and processes in line with the corporate policies and processes, ensure compliance with local labor laws and regulations.
- Bridge management and employee relations
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ensure Corporate culture is well established in the bank.
- Handle visa arrangements for expatriates whenever necessary
Your Qualification and Skills
- Degree holder in HR Management or related discipline.
- Five years of experience in the HR with 2-3 years in a Management role. Experience in multicultural environment would be preferred.
- Exposure in banks will be a definite advantage.
- Well-versed in Swiss labor laws, business practices and government operations.
- Formulate human resources strategies and policies and strong implementation skills.
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and multi-task in fast paced.
- A good team player with ability to interact effectively with managers / employees at all levels.
- Good common of both written and spoken English and Swiss German.
- Proficiency in MS Office Application including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Stable employment track record is required.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10306307 in your application.