HR Assistant 60-80% (f/m)
February 22, 2018
or our client, an internationally operating Bank located in Zurich-City, we are looking for an HR Assistant to work 3 to 4 days a week and to start immediately.
- collect documents and passing them to HR teams for further processing
- Distributing HR documents to employees (i.e. tax cards)
- Connect with local payroll provider, national authorities, benefits vendors
- Supporting in new hire onboarding
- Support local HR initiatives and events (i.e. wellness events )
- General administrative duties (i.e. HR invoicing)
Your Qualification and Skills
- Fluent in German and English written and spoken (any other language is a plus)
- Swiss commercial training (KV) or Bachelor's degree in a relevant field. Federal HR Certificate an advantage.
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative support role (preferably in HR)
- Very good command of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization with discretion, diplomacy and professionalism
- Adaptability and "can do" attitude
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10268637 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Patricia Baschung from Robert Half Office Team.