Head of Group Controlling & Treasury (f/m)
September 7, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, a Swiss Company with an international focus, we are looking for a Head of Group Controlling & Treasury, reporting to the head of Group Finance.
- Group Treasury and Cash Management
- Ensuring the balanced financing of the worldwide subsidiaries
- Definition of standardized posting and closing processes in SAP FI and their further development (S4 / HANA)
- Documentation of the processes in the Accounting Manual, including maintenance of the SAP chart of accounts
- Support to subsidiaries on various accounting and legal issues
- Planning and execution of internal audits
- Leading a small team
Your Qualification and Skills
- Business Management Degree (UNI, FH, HF or equivalent) with a focus on finance or training, e.g. expert in accounting and controlling.
- Several years of experience in the above task areas in an industrial company with subsidiaries in Germany and abroad
- IFRS and good SAP FI / CO skills
- Fluent English and German
- Analytical, reliable, entrepreneurial and flexible mindset
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010604542 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Maxim Kim from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.