Financial Controller - Swiss GAAP OR Expert (f/m)
Mai 30, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, a one of the Europe's biggest Private Equity Firms, we are looking for a Financial Controller. Strong technical knowledge in Swiss Code of Obligations and Financial industry experience are a MUST! External Audit experience is highly welcome.
- Managing the company's accounting with the support of an external provider
- Ensuring monthly, quarterly & annual reporting to various group entities
- Managing tax aspects, including VAT
- Liaising with other group entities for cash planning/budgeting
- Handling corporate/legal & specific compliance aspects
- Ad hoc work Finance & Operations projects
- General management of Company's Operations
Your Qualification and Skills
- Higher degree in business administration & accounting (an additional legal/compliance education or experience is a plus).
- 3-7 years relevant professional experience, ideally in External Audit
- Experience with Swiss Code of Obligations is a must
- Experience with Financial Services industry is a must
- Analytical and precise personality
- Fluent in German and English
- Able to work autonomously and in a small team
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010342043 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Maxim Kim from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.