Finance Officer (f/m/x)
15. Februar 2019
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Vacancy: Finance Officer (f/m/x) - We are looking for a Finance Officer (f/m/x) for our client, a top tier Asset Management company in the heart of Zurich. We are looking for a candidate with all-rounder Finance Management experience in a Financial Institution, ideally in combination with external audit background and knowledge of Swiss Code of Obligations. My client can provide a career path to become a CFO in the mid-term, as well as outstanding social benefits and great work environment.. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Finance Officer (f/m/x)
- Managing the company's accounting
- Ensuring monthly, quarterly & annual reporting to various group entities
- Managing Local tax responsibilities
- Liaising with other group entities for cash planning/budgeting
- Managing risk and compliance aspects
- Handling corporate and legal aspects
- Ad hoc work Finance & Operations projects
- General management of Company's Operations
Your Qualification and Skills
- Have a higher degree in business administration & accounting (an additional legal/compliance education or experience is a plus).
- Have 5-10 years relevant professional experience, ideally from both an international audit firm as well as from the Finance/Banking industry
- Be able to prioritize and deal with a broad spectrum of tasks and responsibilities
- Have an analytical, detail oriented and precise personality
- Be fluent in German and English (a good knowledge of French is a plus)
- High integrity, independent and individually motivated, team player
Our client is offering
- International, Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Amazing development opportunities
- Great bonus scheme and management
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Finance Officer (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0010814183. If you have any questions, Maxim Kim from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00