Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
System Engineer Linux (f/m/x)
17. Juli 2019
Vacancy: System Engineer Linux (f/m/x) - We are looking for a System Engineer (f/m/x) 100% for our client, a leading provider based in the Zurich area. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as System Engineer Linux (f/m/x)
- Properly assess availability and system sizing requirements
- Documentation, support and tuning of related environments
- Develop and documentation of Scripts
- Responsibility for Implementation, Operation of Services and Transition
- Improve procedures and internal standards for server installation, Hardening, Monitoring, Backup, Disaster Recovery and High Availability
- Responsibility for various practices such as configuration management, change & release management, problem management, system and data recovery according RACI Matrix IT
- Responsible for B2B Support
Your Qualification and Skills
- High School Graduation
- Experience in scripting
- 5+ year experience in Linux administration
- Understanding of PKI
- Fluent in English
Our client is offering
- A permanent employment contract
- A flexible working schedule
- A competitive compensation package
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a System Engineer Linux (f/m/x) by citing this reference number by citing this reference number 06680-0010842716. If you have any questions, Alexandra Fricker from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00