Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
DevOps Engineer (f/m/x)
25. Februar 2019
Vacancy: DevOps Engineer (f/m/x) - We are looking for a DevOps Engineer (f/m/x) for our client, a „Swiss Trust Service Provider (TSP)" based in Zurich. As a DevOps Engineer, you play a leading role in the technical development and automation for the services. We are looking for a candidate who enjoys DevOps and has a hands-on approach. My client can provide outstanding social benefits, as well as flat organizational structure. On top of that, you can do home office once a week. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as DevOps Engineer (f/m/x)
- Planning, evaluation and realization of applications
- Monitoring, operation and optimization of existing applications
- Collaboration in engineering projects and agile DevOps teams
- Development and implementation of structured solution concepts
- Ensuring high quality and complete documentation
- Joint responsibility for the proper operation of our entire IT landscape
Your Qualification and Skills
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Team player, flexible and proactive personality
- Strong analytical skills and a structured working methodology
- Practical experience in operating complex environments based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Experience with several of the following components:
- Red Hat Satellite, Red Hat IDM (FreeIPA, Kerberos, etc.), Monitoring (Icinga 2 / Nagios), Virtualization VMware, Splunk, Automation (Ansible, git, Infrastructure as Code), TLS / SSL, OpenSSL, PKI, Network (Firewalls, Routers, Switches, 802.1x), Containerization (Docker)
- Experience with the following components:
- Web Application Firewall (WAF), NetApp Storage, HSM, Red Hat OpenShift, Container orchestration
Our client is offering
- A permanent employment contract
- Challenging, viable and versatile activity with a lot of personal responsibility
- Interesting and unique working environment in the field of security in Switzerland
- An open, modern work environment and flexible working hours
- Start-up spirit, flat hierarchy and direct communication
- Above-average retirement savings and a generous holiday credit
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a DevOps Engineer (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0010811456. If you have any questions, Elvis Kuzmanovic from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00