Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Corporate Omnichannel Payments and Fraud Prevention Manager
Mai 28, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, a major luxury company, we are looking for a Corporate Omnichannel Payments and Fraud Prevention Manager.
- Act as program owner for global online payment projects, align all projects, set priorities and ensure stakeholder acceptance
- Laterally lead relevant stakeholders (Business, Global Business Center) in the areas of Omnichannel Payment Solutions and Fraud Prevention
- Collaborate with Global Process Management and Global Process Owner OTC in the implementation of relevant projects and change requests.
- Manage the relationship and the portfolio of Payment Solution Providers (PSPs)
- Set up, maintain and further develop the strategy for Omnichannel Payments & Fraud Prevention including a roadmap for execution
- Scout continuously the market for latest trends and identify internal & external needs
- Define controls to ensure data security & PCI/DSS compliance
- Define strategic KPIs (including risk metrics)
Your Qualification and Skills
- Working experience 5 - 8 years with a solid track record of omnichannel payment solutions and/or fraud and loss prevention experience in a retail environment (online/offline), e.g. in the role of a "Merchant" or experience with payment service providers or "Acquirers"
- Ideally global or at least regional business experience
- Strong lateral leader, driving and living cooperation across organizational structures and used to navigate in a virtual environment
- Sense of urgency and business impact
- Ability to switch between a helicopter view and a detailed issue view
- Analytical mindset (ability to work with KPIs)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills on all levels of the organization
- Reliability and integrity
- Result orientation and strong problem-solving mindset
- Fully proficient in English (German wishful)
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010465064 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Maxim Kim from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.