Client Relationship Manager - Banking (f/m/x)
9. August 2019
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Vacancy: Client Relationship Manager - Banking (f/m/x) - We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager for our client, one of the world largest commercial bank, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness and providing comprehensive financial products and services to corporate customers. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Client Relationship Manager - Banking (f/m/x)
- Report directly to the head of Corporate Banking Department, coordinating the branch's relationship management activities to existing and new Financial Institutions clients.
- Managing relationships and originating business with Financial Institutions throughout Switzerland, to improve the funding capability of the branch, increase the revenue of the branch from those clients and business.
- Soliciting, maintaining and developing Financial Institutions clients throughout Switzerland,covering mainly risk participation, trade finance, syndication and other related business.
- Maintain and implement internal policies and procedures.
- Originate and execute transactions from end-to-end
- Collect applicable documentation;
- Prepare business/account plan and credit proposals;
- Conduct KYC/on-boarding of clients and ongoing maintenance;
- Monitor and analyze risk/return performance of the client/portfolio;
- Work closely with other members of Corporate Banking Department and other departments within the branch such as Credit Risk, Treasury, Compliance etc.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Economics or other related Subjects.
- 5 years or above of experience in service orientated and customer focused role in financial services sector.
- Good skills of financial analysis and credit risk control combined with strong understanding of Financial Institutions business. CFA / FRM would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable understanding of the Switzerland's regulatory environment for the products and markets of Banks and Non-Banks Financial Institutions Business
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized.
- Good communication skills. Strong work ethic and team spirit.
- Fluency (both written and verbal) in English and German, French and Italian would be an advantage.
Our client is offering
- A permanent employment contracts
- The possibility to work in an international environment in a successful Bank in Zürich
- Great career opportunity within the company in Switzerland and internationally
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Client Relationship Manager - Banking (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0010857588. If you have any questions, Danh Truong from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00