Claims Analyst 100% (f/m)
Juni 26, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client, a leading Reinsurance company based in Zürich center. In order to reinforce their Claims team workforce, we are actively looking for a Claims Analyst 100% (f/m)
In this role you are in charge of a defined portfolio of standard claims, which you will analyse, monitor, report and process.
- Checking and registering loss advices, cash-loss requests and technical accounts which are within the scope of the assigned accounts
- Analyzing incoming loss information from clients and corresponding with them accordingly
- Handling claim analysis work for treaty and facultative reinsurance claims. Including the assessment of exposures and the establishment of appropriate reserves
- Interacting with Underwriters and Actuaries in different locations on claims related matters
- Preparing and organizing information and data which are necessary management reports on a daily, weekly or quarterly basis ensuring proper communication of developments and issues to internal business partners
- Administration of claims within department utlized systems, including the management of paper and electronic documents
- Participating in regular data quality checks
Your Qualification and Skills
- Commercial apprenticeship
- Around 3-5 years experience in claims administration, including good general re/insurance knowledge
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Ideally experience with the reinsurance data system SICS/nt, and knowledge of a reporting tool (e.g. Business Objects)
- Proficiency in English, both verbally and in writing; any other language is a plus
- Well-organized working style and strong attention to detail
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010509126 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.