Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Automation Test Engineer (f/m)
April 9, 2018
On behalf of our client, an international Technology company in Zürich, we are currently on the lookout for an Automation Test Engineer to design and implement testing plans as well as automated testing. You will develop test setups and integration tools necessary to provide functional use and performance for application user interaction and its services. Through high degree automation, you will source analytical data to predict trends in quality and continuous improvement processes.
- Design and execute functional and non-functional system integration testing with best practices mindset
- Analyze and improve specification, architecture, toolset and technology stacks
- Find and create solutions to control defects and test trending data
- Work closely with QA test engineers to strengthen testing knowledge
- Monitor and improve testing process, design and review requirements of automated testing
Your Qualification and Skills
- 5+ years' experience and proven results in design, implementation of automated functional/non-functional testing
- Experience in multiple scripting or compiling languages
- Strong communication skills in English, German would be a plus
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10139807 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Elisa Salaberri, Robert Half Technology.