Assistant Trust Officer (f/m/x)
14. Juni 2019
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is an independent Swiss financial services provider that has been dedicated to the needs of its international private clients for 25 years. In order to reinforce their finance department for their office based in Zürich, Robert Half has been mandated to recruit a new Assistant Trust Officer.
- Assist in the administration and management of several structures (including Trusts, Investment Companies, Foundations, Private Trust Companies, etc.), for internationally oriented clients with business groups
- Draft resolutions, minutes, meeting notes and any supporting documentation as required
- Work directly with banks, accountants and other related parties to ensure proper administration of the structures
- Completion of the administrative work related to the above-mentioned tasks under the supervision of the Partner
- Take care of general office administration and correspondence
- General support to the trust and corporate services team and support in ad hoc projects
Your Qualification and Skills
- Completed commercial apprenticeship and 2-3 years' experience in international trust and corporate business
- STEP Diploma or studying STEP
- Ability to think proactively and to anticipate needs and issues
- Enjoy to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Fluency in German and English
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010981921 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Danh Truong from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00