Accountant / Senior Accountant - Banking (f/m/x)
16. Juli 2019
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Vacancy: Accountant / Senior Accountant - Banking (f/m) - We are looking for an Accountant / Senior Accountant for our client, one of the world largest commercial bank, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness and providing comprehensive financial products and services to corporate customers. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Accountant / Senior Accountant - Banking (f/m)
- Performs daily Finance & Accounting operations, inclusive of the expense
- documents reviewing; making the system booking, files archiving, etc…
- Prepares & reports the termly regulatory returns to local authorities, such as SNB
- and FINMA, ensures the accuracy and efficiency;
- Communicates with the tax consultants, prepares for the tax returns & relative
- Assists the department head to draft and revise the internal policies, procedures
- and guidelines;
- Conducts other ad-hoc works assigned by the department head.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Banking work experience will be an advantage, especially regarding supervisory reporting.
- Bachelor degree (or above) on Accounting or Finance, etc.
- Good knowledge on IFRS.
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Proactive, enthusiastic, analytical and accurate.
- Ability to ensure deadlines.
- Good communication skills, Strong work ethic and team spirit.
- Fluency (both written and verbal) in English & German
Our client is offering
- A permanent employment contract
- The possibility to work in an international environment in Banking in Zürich
- Great career opportunity within the company
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as an Accountant / Senior Accountant - Banking (f/m) by citing this reference number 06680-0011076600. If you have any questions, Danh Truong from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00