Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Trade Finance Officer (f/m) 100%
Juni 4, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is an International listed commodity trading company based in Zug. In order to reinforce their Finance department, we are looking for a Trade Finance Officer (f/m) 100%.
The Trade Finance Officer will be responsible for handling multiple trade finance deals. The Officer will work very closely with the Trading/Sales Administration/Shipping and Back-office teams to understand the trade flow in order to process and complete letters of credit and related documentation. The Officer will communicate with various international banks on daily business queries.
- Responsible for the examination, advising, acceptance, amendments of export and import Letters of Credit and Standby Letters of Credit. That the terms are clearly understandable and compatible with the broad parameters of the International Chamber of Commerce Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits as well as international shipping terms and practices;
- Ensuring the conditions of the Credit are practical and can be fulfilled by the company;
- Ensuring the company's interest is protected, terms and conditions of the Credits meet company's credit risk policies and standards;
- Interfacing between banks and commercial departments on pending issues under Letters of Credits, investigates and resolves inquiries;
- Co-operate with and overseeing L/C desk with preparing and presenting documents under Letters of Credit to banks;
- Daily administration and controlling L/C costs and quality of provided bank services;
- Data entering and updating statuses of Letters of Credit;
- Preparing periodic and statistical report under Letters of Credit.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Good understanding the correlation between various Documentary Business Instruments and Commodity Trade Finance.
- A working knowledge of the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits, Incoterms, Uniform Rules for Collections, the Bills of Exchange Act, International Standard Banking Practice.
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard documents requirements in transportation, warehouse, customs clearance procedures, marine & transport insurance and mercantile law.
- Knowledge and understanding of transactional risks in commodity trading including credit risk, geographic risk, operational and performance risk.
- Prior experience working with International Trade in banking or in international trading companies.
- Fluency in English is a must, Russian is an advantage.
- Must have an average understanding of various computer business applications and databases. Company operates SAP.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010472851 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.