Senior Treasury Analyst (f/m/x)
14. August 2019
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Vacancy: Senior Treasury Analyst (f/m/x) - We are looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst in the Corporate Treasury Department of a multinational company in Zug. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Senior Treasury Analyst (f/m/x)
- Treasury Reporting
- Establish and issue internal and external treasury reports.
- Ensure accurate content and timely submission
- Treasury Risk Management
- Monitor and control treasury operational activities, ensuring that positions are within limits (counterparty risk, FX Exposure etc).
- Assist Treasury Applications Manager
- Support Treasury System upgrades
- Assist in treasury system projects: Setup of new interfaces, setup of new bank connections, development of systems.
- Intercompany Loan Portfolio
- Administer loan portfolios: Issue intercompany loan contracts, book intercompany loans, posting of cash flows out of loans.
- Establish transfer pricing documentations
- Backup for Treasury Analyst (Back Office) and Cash Manager (Front Office) during absences
- Backup for (Junior) Treasury Analyst Execute daily Back Office activities: Reconciliation bank accounts, trade confirmation, transaction processing and payment executions.
- Backup for Cash Manager Execute Front Office activities: Daily cash management, foreign exchange dealing, FX Exposure management, investment of surplus cash, payment monitoring and release.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or Master in Finance, Economics or any other subject related
- At least 2 years of experience in treasury or other relevant fields of finance, preferably in an international working environment
- Fluent in English and German, both verbal and written
- Good understanding of Treasury workflows and transactions like pooling structures, payments, investments, foreign exchange transactions, cash management etc.
- Strong analytical skills and high level of accuracy in execution, service-oriented person, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- IT affinity is a must / IT experience in reporting writing, application management is a plus.
Our client is offering
- A permanent employment contract
- The possibility to work in an international environment in Zug
- Great career opportunity within the company in Switzerland
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Senior Treasury Analyst (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0011121429. If you have any questions, Danh Truong from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00