Sales FP&A Manager (f/m)
11. Oktober 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is a leading international company within the services sector. In order to reinforce their finance department for their Headquarter based in Zug, Robert Half has been mandated to recruit a new Sales FP&A Manager.
- New role creation from scratch
- To provide accurate and timely sales forecast and performance estimations across the Group
- Support the Business development team with analysis to identify growth opportunities
- To upgrade the current top line and margin reporting and implement a world class reporting framework to monitor sales performance and margin expansion
- To provide the Group reporting of sales KPIs of the different subsidiaries and business channels
- Organise cross-functional analysis and deep dives in relevant countries
- Key stakeholder in the upgrade of the of Business Intelligence capability reporting cycle
- Accuracy of the sales forecast is key to drive investment decisions
- The provision of appropriate, accurate and timely financial information to allow optimum decision making to take place
- Supporting top line growth and margin expansion
- Creating the appropriate framework of processes for sales performance reporting
Your Qualification and Skills
- Qualified Accountant with current technical knowledge or strong academic background
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent analytical skills
- Credibility and confidence to deal with executive and senior management.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Expert MS Excel skills
- Strong MS Powerpoint skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, other European languages are a strong advantage
- Committed, smart, innovative
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010675421 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Danh Truong from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00