Relationship Manager - with law degree (f/m/x)
7. Juni 2019
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Vacancy: Relationship Manager - with law degree (f/m/x) - We are looking for Relationship Manager with law degree for our client, a modern global leader in Financial Services, providing services in more than 25 countries, headquartered in Zug. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Relationship Manager - with law degree (f/m/x)
- You will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to our clients' legal and fiscal opportunities.
- Evaluating our integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate legal structures.
- Participating as a core member of our team and help sustain our strong reputation as proactive provider in corporate services.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Master's degree in law or any other equivalent education
- Have a real passion in regulations
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged
- At least 3 years of work experience in that field
- Are fluent in German and English, written and spoken
- Have proven experience in financial services
Our client is offering
- Permanent employment contract
- The possibility to work in an international environment from the Swiss Headquarter
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovating company, with high quality products
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as an Relationship Manager - with law degree (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0011021121. If you have any questions, Danh Truong from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00