Project Controller (w/m) 100%
Juli 3, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, an international company located in Zug we are looking for a Project Controller. This is great job for someone who is interested in working in a very international environment and have exposure to the whole European business.
The responsibilities of the role will be 50% in cost accounting and 50% in reporting / consolidation
- In collaboration with the plant controller the Project Controller will:
- Help develop tools to report production costs more efficiently
- Standardization of reporting between all entities
- Consolidation of German function (cash pool, reporting of revenues etc.)
- Ad hoc projects
- Travel minimum 2 weeks per month in Europe (workdays only)
Your Qualification and Skills
- 2-3 years of experience in Finance (Accounting, Controlling)
- External Audit/Big 4 experience is highly welcome
- Exposure to cost accounting/cost controlling is highly preferred
- Fluent in German and English
- Very strong with Excel
- Solution oriented
- Independent, versatile
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010427349 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Maxim Kim from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.