Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
(Junior) Controller (m/f) 100%
25. Februar 2019
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is an international company located in Zug and leader in their field. In order to reinforce their European finance department, we are currently looking exclusively for a: (Junior) Controller (m/f) 100%
The person will report and support the European CFO in different aspect (mainly cost accounting, reporting and consolidation). This is a unique opportunity for a young and dynamic finance professional looking to work an international environment and eager to develop.
The responsibilities of the role will be 50% in cost accounting and 50% in reporting / consolidation.
In close collaboration with the different plant controllers based in Europe, you will:
- Help to develop tools to report production costs more efficiently
- Standardization of reporting between all entities
- Consolidation of function (cash pool, reporting of revenues etc.)
- Ad hoc finance projects
Your Qualification and Skills
- 2-3 years of experience in Finance (Accounting, Controlling)
- External Audit/Big 4 experience is highly welcome
- Exposure to cost accounting/cost controlling is highly preferred
- Fluent in German and English
- Able to travel on a regular basis (2 weeks per month in Europe (workdays only))
- Very strong with Excel is a must
- Solution oriented
- Independent, versatile
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010427349 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00