Linux System Administrator (f/m/x)
24. Mai 2019
Vacancy: Linux System Administrator (f/m/x) - We are looking for Linux System Administrator (f/m/x) (to start immediately) for our client, one of the strongest trading and brokerage brands on the market. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Linux System Administrator (f/m/x)
- Configuration of new systems for our European headquarters in Zug, in affiliated branches, and in co-locations
- Real-time monitoring of European systems to guarantee reliable operation and high performance
- Monitoring systems in North America and Asia during European office hours
- Development of tools for the monitoring and automation of system administration tasks
Your Qualification and Skills
- If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; my client can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you
- IT apprenticeship or similar education, or at least 5 years experience with Linux/Unix administration
- Experience with Mac OS X would be a plus
- Good written English, German nice to have
- Efficient, team-oriented and customer-focused work habits
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Linux System Administrator (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0010981723. If you have any questions, Elvis Kuzmanovic from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00