Group Financial Controller
5. November 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is a leading international company within the services sector. In order to reinforce their finance department for their Headquarter based in Zug, Robert Half has been mandated to recruit a new Group Financial Controller.
- To provide accurate and timely information to fulfil the requirement of the yearly, half-yearly and quarterly reporting cycle including the production of Interim and Annual Reports in full compliance with IFRS
- To lead the Group reporting activities
- To supervise and lead the consolidation function and ensure that the consolidated P&L and balance sheet are accurate and documented
- To ensure that accounting and financial management systems, procedures and practices are in place to capture and report data that meets Group corporate governance and legislative needs
- To ensure that the group policies are up to date and the Group financial manual and policies is regularly updated
- To manage the day to day relationship with auditors and coordinate the interim and year end external audit reviews
- Keep abreast of changes in accounting practice and legislation to ensure compliance and assess the impact of upcoming changes on the group and communicate to executive management and the businesses as appropriate
- To develop the required reporting and disclosures required for a publicly listed company
- Ensure that statutory accounts filling obligations are met
- To lead the Tax functions and ensure tax compliance within an optimized tax charge framework
- To manage the Group's Insurance needs and requirements
- To evaluate, inform and report on the accounting implications of acquisitions, mergers or disposals.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Leadership experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with current technical knowledge or strong academic background
- Big 4 experience is a plus
- Strong experience of Financial Controller role in a large business with significant exposure to international and diverse commercial operations
- Experience of tax, risk management activities.
- Experience in reporting to SIX (Zurich stock exchange)
- Strong commercial acumen and communication skills
- Fluent English and German
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010701380 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Danh Truong from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00