Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Group Chief Accountant 100% (f/m)
24. Juli 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is an International listed commodity production company leader in their field. The company is headquartered in the Zug area and with regional offices in over 6 countries. In order to reinforce their finance department, Robert Half has been exclusively mandated to find a Group Chief Accountant 100% (f/m)
In this challenging position, you will report directly to the Group CFO and will lead and manage a team of 4 people. You will be responsible for the implementation and execution of accounting, financial reporting and HR/payroll procedures and all local tax issues for the all Group companies.
- Implementation and execution of accounting policies and the monthly closing process for the Group.
- Providing financial reports to the Group CFO and other senior managers.
- Implementation and administration of all Non-Life Insurances for the Group.
- Dedicated person for all aspects of local tax issues (Income Taxes incl. tax declarations and assessments, WHT, Stamp Duty, VAT, Tax at sources etc.) for the Group.
- Preparation and lead through on external audit issues related to income taxes, stamp duty, WHT, VAT, Social security.
- Submission of various external statistics and reports to various external institutions and organizations.
- Yearly maintenance of Group Internal Control System (ICS) based on the Swiss legal rules.
- Overseeing and control of all human resources/payroll processes for corporates employees.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Master in Finance and Accounting and/or a Swiss Accounting Certification (Eidgenössisch diplomierter Experte in Rechnungslegung und Controlling or Fachmann im Finanz- und Rechnungswesen mit eidgenössischem Fachausweis or similar)
- 15+ years' experience in a leading position (Senior Head of Accounting or Local CFO) and handling complex accounting for an International Swiss based company in commodity sector, production/manufacturing or service products.
- Deep understanding of the Swiss and International accounting standards and relevant local Tax issues
- Overall knowledge of HR/payroll and all legal aspects regarding international employee contracts
- Experience with Internal Controls System is a must
- Experienced in leading a finance department
- Fluent in English and (Swiss) German is a must
- Extremely accurate and detailed oriented person
- Capable of working independently and constructively
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010531297 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00