Group Accounting & Consolidation Expert
September 7, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is a leading international company within the services sector. In order to reinforce their finance department for their Headquarter based in Zug, Robert Half has been exclusively mandated to recruit a Group Accounting & Consolidation Expert.
- Management of the financial reporting and consolidation at group level under IFRS
- Controlling the application of accounting and reporting policies
- Providing accounting and reporting guidance to accounting and reporting teams in the Group
- Lead in the improvement and efficiency initiatives on the Group's closing and reporting cycle
Your Qualification and Skills
- Excellent English, other European language fluency would be a plus
- Master's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience with external financial reporting in an international environment under IFRS standards.
- Strong experience with consolidation processes, knowledge of Cognos or a similar consolidation tool
- 5+ years of financial experience in accounting & consolidation
- Analytical, resilient, team player, looking constantly for new challenges, willing to make part of a successful growing company
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010619750 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Danh Truong from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.