Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Finance Director Europe (f/m)
15. August 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is a leading international company within the industrial / engineering sector. In order to reinforce their finance department for their European Headquarter based in Zug, Robert Half has been exclusively mandated to find a Finance Director Europe.
This position is responsible for providing effective leadership of the European Finance function. The Finance Director is a key business partner, monitoring and driving business performance including decision support. This role is responsible for working with the Managing Director of the European organization and other regional European leaders to deliver against the annual financial plan and forecasts, drive strategic initiatives, and continuously improve the business. The Finance Director works closely with the Global CFO to achieve functional objectives and develop/strengthen the regional Finance team. In addition, the role has oversight for managing business transactions, payroll, financial and operational analysis, planning & forecasting, compliance / controls, and financial reporting / audit for the region, working closely with the Global Controller. He / she will lead and manage in-line with Company values, which guide decision-making and behavior at all levels of the organization within the framework of a continuous improvement environment and performance culture.
- Become acclimated to the business, the team and Finance's role to support the business and drive performance. Provide proactive strategies, information, etc. and transition from traditional reactive finance to become a strategic and communicative, finance partner.
- Understand the full scope of the improvement opportunities, prioritize the improvement opportunities, and delegate and execute upon the improvement opportunities.
- Assess current team organization structure and skillsets.
- Collaborate with the Europe regional leader and other country leaders
- Improve forecasting accuracy and develop global decision-support systems
- Collaborate with other project leaders to consolidate / upgrade the regional ERP systems for lower costs, better decision support and improved customer service
Your Qualification and Skills
- Excellent English, other European language fluency would be a plus
- MBA, CPM, CPA, Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent in Finance, Accounting or related field is required
- Good understanding of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- ERP experience, especially SAP and/or SAP BPC
- High proficiency in Excel
- 10+ years of financial leadership experience in the industrial/engineering sector
- System implementation experience, specifically SAP, is preferred
- Demonstrated success in driving business performance and continuous improvement
- Must live in Zug region or closed in Switzerland
- Travel is required, primarily to Europe facilities, approximately 1/4 - 1/3 of total time but higher initially as the new leader learns the business and meets key players.
- Resilient, committed, willing to go for the extra mile, self-driven, looking constantly for new challenges
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010584589 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Danh Truong from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00