Executive Assistant to the CFO 100% (f/m)
Juni 19, 2018
For our client, an international company based in Zug, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CFO 100% (f/m).
- Manage the Chief Finical Officers calendar and schedule on and offsite appointments
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements and create detailed itineraries
- Screen and prioritize incoming mail, e-mails and phone calls
- Create presentations, conduct research and spearhead special projects in preparation for board meetings
- Manage budgeting and forecasting for the Senior Management
- Attend senior management and board meetings, take detailed meeting minutes and contribute to discussions
- Handle personal support responsibilities as needed
Your Qualification and Skills
- Several years of experience supporting Senior Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Administration or equivalent qualification
- High Level of proficiency in all MS Office products
- Fluent English and Russian (written and oral), German would be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, must be able to independently write professional, error - free correspondence in English
- Must demonstrate a proactive approach in anticipating needs of the Senior Management
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010498724 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half.