Executive Assistant 100% (f/m)
August 9, 2018
For our client, an international company in the Zug area, we are looking immediately for an Executive Assistant 100% (f/m)
- Diary & Time management: book meetings, Video- and Telephone conferences, resolving conflicts, working across multiple time zones for AVP Supply Chain
- Outlook calendar planning and maintenance for executives incl. Mailbox screening
- Making travel arrangements
- Organize internal and external leadership meetings and cross-functional events, workshops, trainings and teambuilding events including agenda preparation and guest hosting
- Preparing and editing executive presentations (PowerPoint)
- Supporting executives in expatriate matters
- Facilitation of administration activities across multiple internal/external teams
- Electronic and physical filing and documentation management (SharePoint)
- Onboarding of new team members (joiner introduction, leaver process)
Your Qualification and Skills
- Commercial education or equivalent (KV), higher level education highly preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of min. 5+ years' experience as an executive assistant in international business environment
- Well presented - able to interact with highest senior level staff with credibility.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral). Fluency in English and German essential
- Reliable, proactive and highly organized yet flexible approach to work. Able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Able to work flexible, independently, optimistic and passionate, committed to do the extra mile
- Very strong MS Office user
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010550146 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half GmbH.