Division Controller (f/m/x)
12. August 2019
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Vacancy: Division Controller (f/m/x) - We are looking for a Division Controller for our international client from financial services based in Zug. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Division Controller (f/m/x)
- Maintain and develop Group accounting manual
- Key contact person for accounting and technical matters, lead the preparation of Group accounting memos
- Communicate and explain changes in reporting requirements to the assigned business divisions
- Review and quality control of financial reporting of group companies
- Together with the other members of the Group Financial Department, assist in the capital consolidation and preparation of consolidated financial statements according to IFRS
- Liaise with group tax, legal and treasury departments in interdisciplinary working group to identify and implement improved structures
- Regularly review business cash balances and coordinate cash repatriation to the top holding company
- Provide financial directors of the business division with competent guidance regarding the practical application of IFRS requirements where inquiries are raised.
- Monitor the compliance of the divisions with group policies
Your Qualification and Skills
- Academic degree (finance, business economics); qualified accountant or similar accounting qualification with advanced courses/qualifications in and relevant work experience with international financial accounting standards (IFRS)
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience (preferably accounting firm in multinational context)
- Experience from Big Four is a plus
- Strong MS Office skills (in particular Excel)
- Analytical skills and accuracy
- Strong project management skills
- Team spirit, strong interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, dynamism, innovation
- Fluent in German and English, both orally and written
Our client is offering
- A permanent employment contract
- The possibility to work in an international environment in Zug
- Great career opportunity within the company
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Division Controller (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0011116523. If you have any questions, Danh Truong from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00