Digital Product Manager (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 04. Mai 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9260552
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Beschreibung :For our client a leading global player within the information and event sector, we are looking exclusive for a digital product manager (f/m) with a business and strong tech resp. data and software focus. This standalone interface role is working close with the digital marketing manager and the solution architect. Experience with different CRM systems resp. involved in the complete selection process as well as an consulting background and costumer focus is are strong advantages.
- Business Data Analysis, Consulting in ideal software selection and creation (CRM)
- Gathering requirements - lead the definition, assessment and delivery for an Marketing Data and Analytics Tool
- Creation of real prototypes with development teams for businesses to test & co lead requirement/ workshop sessions in cooperation with marketing
- Manage and analyse feedback at all testing stages to drive development of an MVP in an agile process.
- Take the lead role to develop this process with the Marketing Manager and working closely with the Solution Architects for the product roadmap.
- Understand and analyze the use of the current systems and customers in the divisions
- Define the detailed requirements for replacing the system by a new technology solution
- Define the detailed requirements for Marketing Services with the marketing manager and OTS with Chief Architect
- Define rollout plan and execute
Your Qualification and Skills
- 5-10 years of New Digital Product Development and Digital Platform Product Management experience with focus on Marketing Automation, Marketing Analytics and Business Analysis
- Ideally 5 years Professional Experience in the B2B Digital Service and/ or Media Industry
- Explicit experience in CRM and Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Analytics/ Webmetrics
- Disruptive Digital Transformation/ Change Management project experience
- Exposure to work in a corporate environment and mindset for ready to join a start-up culture in a multinational team
- Fluent in English
- Customer focused and a team player, who is tenacious and able to work fluently with multiple stakeholder pressure to deliver.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9260552 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Chow Yeng from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.