Digital Marketing Product Manager (w/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 08. März 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Temporärarbeit
Referenznummer : 5809
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
Beschreibung :For our client a leading global player within the information sector, we are looking exclusive for a Digital Marketing Product Manager (f/m) with a business focus who is strongly involved in the tech architecture and project management 100%.
The role is focused on applying marketing expertise to new digital product development (NPD) and digital marketing technology (e.g. web-portal, CRM, campaign management and data analytics) used by our businesses. The role owner would also lead and develop the knowledge strategy to facilitate businesses to exploit the value of our digital marketing concepts and methods bought to life through the development of technology.
The role owner is part of our strategy development team and would act as our resident professional expert in digital marketing, knowledge management and communication.
He/ She liaises with our NPD Manager on product needs, and grasps new innovations from our Chief Architect, to together define the product and business propositions for the suite of digital marketing tools. He/ She gives strong input into our strategy for digital marketing tools and know how to communicate this strategy to the different stakeholder types.
- Define value proposition, business case, detailed product requirements and internal marketing and training, with specific marketing focus on:
- Legacy System
- Understand why and how the actual systems current customers in the divisions use it
- Analyse which current features (eg customer data, segmentation, campaigns) will remain essential for customers and which new features can support them
- Define the detailed requirements with the product manager for replacing the system by a new technology solution
- Realise market search together with the product manager and identify solutions and opportunities to replace the legacy system
- Marketing Recommendations & Guidelines
- Lead the creation/ writing of, curation, collation, and delivery for a new tool in partnership with our internal customer
- Deliver next steps e.g. the creation of prototypes for businesses to test & co lead requirement/ workshop sessions (with the Product Development Manager when required)
- Digital Marketing
- Provide marketing feedback at all testing stages to support development of an MVP in an agile process
- New Marketing Services
- Explore Group-wide business opportunities for Marketing Services
- Define the detailed requirements with product manager and OTS with Chief Architect
- Marketing and Customer Analytics
- Identify and develop new concepts for incremental growth opportunities
- Internal Marketing
- Work closely with Marketing entities to capture needs and opportunities, in a way that shows a good understanding of their core businesses
- Work very closely with internal customers throughout the definition and delivery process
- Define and implement the communications plan and training needs for the new solution
- Promote the new solution to the internal customers.
- Product Roadmap
- Take a lead role to develop the pipeline process with the Product Development Manager, working closely with the Senior Solutions Architect to prioritise requirements for the product roadmap
- Showcase Tutorials
Your Qualification and Skills
- Fluent in English
- 5-10 years New Product Development and Project Management
- 5 years Professional Experience in the B2B Digital Service and/ or Media Industry
- Literate and Savy in CRM and Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Analytics/ Webmetrics
- Professional experience with online communities, networking
- Experience in corporate working environment and mind set for ready to join a start-up culture in a multinational team
- Digital Transformation project experience is an advantage
- Experience in the conferencing, events, publishing and professional services industry is an advantage
- Customer focused and a team player, who is tenacious and able to work fluently with multiple stakeholder pressure to deliver
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5809 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Yeng Chow from Robert Half.