Compliance Officer (f/m) 100%
Veröffentlicht am : 10. März 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Temporärarbeit
Referenznummer : 9186677
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
Beschreibung :For our client, an international company in the industry sector in Canton Zug, we are looking for a Compliance Officer (f/m) 100%.
- Ensuring compliance with current legal and regulatory standards to different business areas on topics such as Financial Crime Compliance, KYC and Corporate policies
- Manage and oversee all compliance elements in particular the internal and external guidelines of the company
- Monitor and analyze high risk transactions and customers
- Assist the Management in ensuring that associates understand the Excellence Model and that local operating procedures incorporate controls
- Working with internal and external auditors
- Perform due diligence, sanction and embargoes checks
Your Qualification and Skills
- Experience of minimum 5 years in the oil/ gas or mining sector area is essential
- Working experience of minimum 2 years in a relevant compliance role with exposure to the CIS region
- University Degree in economics or law
- Fluency in English and Russian is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-starter and team player
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9186677 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Sören Schmögner from Robert Half Office Team.