Compliance Officer 60-100% (w/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 17. Oktober 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10094504
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
Our client is a pharmaceutical company based in the Canton of Zug. In order to reinforce their compliance team, they are looking for a Compliance Officer with previous experience within a similar position.
- Responsible for the identification and evaluation of the risks and the assessment of the corresponding controls (ensuring that risks are managed)
- Perform a review of control documentation to ensure that controls are executed and documented appropriately (ensuring that controls are in place)
- Challenge the control environment / processes and propose improvement areas as well as solutions for the identified risks
- Review relevant / related global and local SOPs
Your Qualification and Skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a relevant field such as Audit, Internal Controls,
- University Degree with business or legal focus
- Experience in working with the Internal control framework (e.g. SOX 404) is desired Computer skills: MS Office, experience with SAP
- Excellent problem identification and solving skills, communication skills
- Fluency in English and German is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-starter and team player
- Our client offers an interesting and challenging position inside an international and multicultural environment
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10094504 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Robert Half Office Team.