Test Automation Engineer (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 29. Mai 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9293889
Geschäftsbereich : IT-Bereich
Beschreibung :Do you enjoy automating your tests, using various testing frameworks and defining tools, approaches to test automation in order to improve the software testing process? Are you creative, determined and enjoy working in an agile, dynamic team?
- Design, specify and execute functional and non-functional system and system integration tests.
- Participate in design and review of the automation testing agenda.
- Establish designs and best practices for automated testing of non-functional aspects such as performance and security.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Sc. in computer sciences, or relevant experience.
- ISTQB Foundation or advanced level or equivalent.
- 3+ years' experience and proven proficiency in designing and implementing automated functional and non-functional tests.
- Experience with frontend testing frameworks such as; Selenium.
- A good understanding and appreciation of the agile software development process.
- Ability to work to a sprint plan, track progress, identify risks and anticipate delays.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Team player with the ability to both articulate thoughts and opinions and listen.
- Great sense of humour.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9293889 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Matthew Katai from Robert Half Technology.