Tax Manager 100% (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 19. September 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 100067553
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is a well-known Financial Services company specialized in Corporate and Investment Banking. Headquartered in Zurich, the company provides a range of financial market and corporate client services that include a range of global market products, trade finance, transaction banking, structured finance, as well as agency services. In order to support this business and to join our expanding team we are looking for a Tax Manager 100%.
- To develop and maintain tax strategy and tax planning of the bank.
- Actively participate in new products development and deals from the standpoint of tax view.
- Initiate drafting of position papers, tax analyses, ruling requests, etc. with respect to bank activities; prepare and participate in discussions and negotiations with the local tax authorities and during tax audits; coordinate and steer external advisors
- Manager correct reporting of current and deferred taxes for the bank, identification and analyzing of tax relevant issues as well as preparation of high quality current tax calculation based on local tax law
- Ensure compliance with local tax laws and minimize the net present value of tax cash out
- Prepare and coordinate various tax formalities, such as applications for reduction of withholding taxes, residency certificates, appeals to tax assessments etc.
- Transfer Pricing: Support and implement the transfer pricing strategy and governance function, implement business models, analyze and optimize tax efficient supply chain models, prepare and maintain proper transfer price documentation
- Other tax related issues.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Master Degree in Tax/Accounting/Finance/Law
- 5+ years of experience in Big Four or Financial institutions in tax function
- Swiss Tax Certified
- Knowledge of financial market business
- Fluent English/German
- Team-oriented leadership and interpersonal skills, capable to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and flexible environment. Ability to work with complex organization, business models and processes in a cross-cultural environment
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 100067553 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.