Senior Enterprise Java / JEE developer (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 10. März 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9186697
Geschäftsbereich : IT-Bereich
Beschreibung :We are looking for a Software Engineer who specializes in the development of backend application using Enterprise Java frameworks and OSGi to deliver first class experiences to end users based on distributed applications.
You will be working as a member of a growing and highly skilled software design and engineering team with the goal of building cutting edge products using agile methodologies you help create and deliver modern software solutions for the companies worldwide customer base.
- Design and develop backend components in a modular Enterprise Java environment that are scalable, performant and provide well defined interfaces to other components of the software
- Work with product owners and frontend developers on the planning and implementation of appealing experiences across device boundaries
- Collaborate with the team on specification, architecture, design, toolset and technology stack
- Keep an eye on emerging frameworks and technologies and continuously identify potential for improvements of the application's base layers in terms of its integration with the development process, operability and supportability. Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities
Your Qualification and Skills
- Sc. in computer sciences
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Expertise in fundamentals of computing science including data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of low-level APIsI like collections, multi-threading, concurrency or IO/NIO.
- Proven proficiency in developing in Enterprise Java
- Knowledge and awareness of emerging technologies and protocols for both RESTful and distributed application architectures
- Expertise in building and testing frameworks and technologies such as Maven and Gradle
- Solid Knowledge of web communication architectures, technologies and protocols
- Basic knowledge of Un*x based systems
- Experience with OSGi runtime environments such as Karaf
- Fluency with other modern/popular languages (Groovy, AngularJS)
- Experience in component introspection and application profiling using frameworks and tools like JMX and New Relic
- Clean coding skills and excellent problem solving ability
- Fluency with design patterns and refactoring techniques
- A good understanding of the Agile software development process
- Ability to work to a sprint plan, identifying risks, anticipating delays and communicating such to the project leader
- Good writing and communication skills in English (and ideally German)
- Strong attention to detail paired with the right amount of flexibility
- Team player with the ability to both articulate thoughts and opinions and listen to others
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional and international office environment
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9186697 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Matthew Katai from Robert Half Technology.