SAP Financial Consolidation Specialist (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 15. September 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10085314
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
We are working exclusively with a world-renowned international company within the manufacturing industry. This challenging position as Financial Consolidation Specialist requires excellent knowledge of SAP applications, an analytical and logical mind and a hands-on mentality. This is a chance to join an industry leader in a secure and dynamic working environment.
- Developing and optimizing the SAP FC (Financial Consolidation) platform
- Supporting and developing the SAP ICS and Cube Designer platforms
- Ensuring successful data transfer between consolidation and Business Integration platforms
- Supporting and advising the business consolidation team
- Group reporting: designing and optimizing internal reporting process
- Managing relevant documentation
The company are in the process of growing their business, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to grow with the company and take on a key role in the global business. Candidates coming from similar positions within international companies or from consulting firms that specialize in finance SAP projects would be ideal for this position.
Your Qualification and Skills
- 5+ years of technical support experience with relevant SAP applications (SAP Financial Consolidation/Magnitude, ICS and Cube designer)
- Good experience of financial consolidation topics from an accounting perspective
- Experience from a consulting company offering services for SAP
- Hands-on attitude, flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English, German a plus.
Do you think you have what it takes to thrive in this position? Then please do not hesitate to send your application.
This position is only open to EU Nationals or Swiss work permit holders.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10085314 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Chris Lawson from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.