Quality Assurance Specialist (f/m) 100%
Veröffentlicht am : 17. Oktober 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Temporärarbeit
Referenznummer : 10109452
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
For our client an international healthcare company in Zurich we are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist (f/m) 100%.
- Support QA Manager in ensuring that local QA SOPs meet local requirements
- Assist the QA Manager as requested with review and follow-up to ensure compliance of processes: CAPA, investigation and handling of deviations and significant complaints and change control in Alpine markets
- Assist the QA Manager in releasing products for the market
- Assist in evaluation and approval of any sub-contracted activities which may impact GDP
- Assist the QA Manager in the execution of internal and external audits according to local audit plan
- Support QA manager in handling of all non-medical complaints for medicinal products for Alpine: initial intake, follow-up, logging in the Argus system, customer communication, sample handling, internal communication with site of manufacture, closure
- Support QA manager in handling of all medical complaints (breast/Filler complaints): initial intake, follow-up, logging, customer communication, assist with queries relating to materiovigilance and device complaint handling
Your Qualification and Skills
- Life Science degree
- Two years relevant experience in the regulated pharmaceutical and Medical Device industry, specifically including Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and/or Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Experience of operating within a Quality Management Systems
- Knowledge of Quality Management requirements for MAA holders and distribution
- Experience with Medical Device regulatory standards is a plus
- Strong IT system application skills e.g. working with advanced competency in Microsoft Office applications and other electronic database systems
- Ability to communicate effectively using the German AND English language, both written and verbal.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10109452 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from OfficeTeam.