Personal Assistant 100% (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 18. August 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10001623
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
For our client, an international company in the consulting sector, we are looking for a Personal Assistant 100% (f/m).
- Manage the senior management calendar and schedule on and offsite appointments
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements and create detailed itineraries
- Screen and prioritize incoming mail, e-mails and phone calls
- Create presentations, conduct research and spearhead special projects in preparation for board meetings
- Manage budgeting and forecasting for the board of directors
- Attend senior management and board meetings, take detailed meeting minutes and contribute to discussions
- Handle personal support responsibilities as needed
Your Qualification and Skills
- Several years of experience supporting senior management
- Bachelor's degree in administration or equivalent qualification (Eidg. Fachausweis Direktionsassistentin)
- High Level of proficiency in all MS Office products
- Mother tongue German and excellent English skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, must be able to independently write professional, error - free correspondence in German and English
- Must demonstrate a proactive approach in anticipating needs of the senior management
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10001623 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Sören Schmögner from Robert Half Office Team.