Operations Manager 100% (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 07. März 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 5842
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Beschreibung :Our client is an international financial services company providing sophisticated and flexible range of life-insurance based on wealth management solutions. Already well-established in the UK, USA and Asia, and due to the expansion of their strategy in Switzerland, we are recruiting exclusively for their new branch in Zurich an Operations Manager 100% (f/m).
Within this position, you will manage resources in a way which ensures the quality of customer service provided by the regional office meets and exceeds agreed standards. Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with business introducers and policyholders with the aim of fostering customer loyalty. And act as an effective interface for branch administration with their internal and external customers and a conduit for internal communications to the Head of Operations in the Head Office. The person will report directly to the Branch Manager and will lead one Operations Admin.
- Develop, manage and maintain new and existing customer relationships who have acquired our products and services
- In conjunction with the Branch Manager, take active measures and contribute ideas that will streamline and further develop those customer service activities
- Ensure procedures, processes and service levels are managed, reviewed and monitored in accordance with the requirements of the Head Office
- Ensure that the pipeline report, management information systems and performance indicators are kept up to date
- Provide timely escalation and reporting as required to the Head Office
Your Qualification and Skills
- Held a senior role within an operations function of a financial institution providing a selection of Financial products
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills, with the ability to communicate effectively in order to provide quality services to an international customer base
- Ability to communicate with clarity both internally and externally and will need to respond sensitively and appropriately to customer issues
- Ability to solve problems involving issues of principle, commercial and legal considerations
- Comfortable working in a pressured and highly dynamic international financial services business environment
- Fluent in both written and spoken German and English languages
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5842 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.