Junior Sales Finance in Fintech (f/m)
March 13, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, a fastest growing Fintech company in Europe, leading the key trends in finance, we are sourcing exclusive for a Junior Sales Finance for their Team in Zürich. They are a young, ambitious, award-winning company with further exciting expansion plan throughout Europe and globally.
Join as a Junior Sales Finance where you will gain extensive knowledge from industries leading professionals. Throughout your career, you will be supported through constant trainings, where you will learn about macro-economics, Foreign Exchange, Trade Finance and other financial products, incorporating this knowledge into your sales techniques. Those who excel in what is a highly meritocratic and fast paced environment, will be rewarded and may, for truly outstanding performance, receive equity within 4 years.
For this role, you can have a competitive remuneration, with an attractive performance based commission component from day one. In addition, you can have real career opportunities after even your first year!
- You will create, manage and develop new business client opportunities, from cold-calling to close of business, working alongside an experienced team.
- You will create leads. Through cold calling, develop a database of leads/prospective clients segmented by industry sector and by foreign exchange turnover, as well as trade finance perspective. Attend exhibitions, networking events or other as indicated by management where potential new business opportunities could be pursued.
- Research the client and sector to identify possible client needs and solutions you can offer. Present your services to prospects and create solutions for their foreign exchange, hedging, payment and/or trade finance requirements. Increase your market knowledge and develop relationships with clients by keeping them up to date on currency market movements. Demonstrate value by helping them make more informed decisions about managing their risk.
- Manage the relationship with our key account management team to speed up the conversion from sign up to first trade (engage with client and manage the handover to the account manager). Business Developers will have opportunities to move to more senior sales positions, from Industry Sector Specialist to Head of Desk, managing your own team, or progress to a dealing/account management role.
- Develop communication plans in collaboration with the marketing and sales teams.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Native German level, excellent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Finance Education or first experience in Finance and/or Sales is a plus
- Resilient, committed, willing to go for the extra mile, self-driven
- Looking constantly for new challenges
- Willing a career progression
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10102322 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Danh Truong from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.