Project Manager (m/f)
Veröffentlicht am : 14. August 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10034283
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is a fast growing Fintech institution. For the expansion of this innovative specialized company, we are looking exclusive for entrepreneur thinking Project Managers who is willing to take responsibility. Working directly with the clients requires strong communication skills. With their location in the city center of Zurich they are strong connected with various clients within the financial services industry.
- Taking responsibility in new running projects
- Identify and develop continuous efficiency improvements on project execution
- Overviewing and direct leading the reporting and tax processes within banks
- Stakeholder management and driving processes
- Manage, co-ordinate and ensure compliance with all related internal control and data quality requirements
- Being accountable for steering the project, taking leading part in the task management
- Obtain and manage external resources required for project completion
- ensure timely and economically realization of client solution
Your Qualification and Skills
- Further Education, ideally in finance and/or tax
- Experience in project management, ideally banking
- Strong communication skills, client orientated
- Willing to develop within a hands on environment
- Entrepreneur spirit and motivated to grow with the company
- Fluent in English, ideally as well in German or French
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10034283 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Herr Yeng Chow Robert Half Finance & Accouting.