Junior Group Financial Accountant 100% (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 13. September 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10080487
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client, headquartered in Zürich, is an international company and one of the leader in providing services to the travel industry. In order to reinforce their finance team, we are currently looking for a young and dynamic Junior Group Financial Accountant 100% (f/m).
- Manage AP/AR process from invoicing to paying
- Process travel expenses for employees
- Manage the timely, accurate monthly closing of the company's accounting systems and records
- Analyze, reconcile and post activity to intercompany accounts through active coordination with accounting personnel in domestic and international operations.
- Bank postings
- Perform other projects as determined and assigned
Your Qualification and Skills
- Commercial Apprenticeship in accounting, finance or business administration
- 2+ years professional experience of accounting in an international environment
- SAP (AP/AR module) knowledge is a must
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn, comfortable in a team environment
- An ability to exercise effective judgement within constrained timescales
- Remains confident and calm in pressurized circumstances
- Must be flexible, detail oriented and with the ability to multi- task
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10080487 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.