Group Reporting & Consolidation (100%) (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 13. April 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9232904
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Beschreibung :Our client is an international engineering company headquartered in Zürich. In order to reinforce their Finance department, we are looking for a Group Reporting & Consolidation (f/m) 100%.
Your mission will be to ensure a complete view of financial data provided to all stakeholders of the company and establish and coordinate Group reporting and consolidation processes to facilitate timely and accurate preparation of Group reporting in line with the latest regulatory requirements.
- Assist in coordinating the preparation of all notes to the quarterly and annual financial statements
- First level evaluator of new accounting rules and their implications for the external reporting
- Preparation of complex disclosures
- Be able to independently prepare any of company's disclosures including highly-complex financial statement footnotes for inclusion in the company Group's quarterly and annual published financial statements, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Review the most recent publication of the U.S. GAAP checklist and update company's electronic checklist.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of sections of the Annual Report other than the Financial Statements & Notes
Your Qualification and Skills
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- US Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or international equivalent is preferred
- Up to 10 years of total experience in accounting and financial reporting obtained in Public Accounting firm or in a major multi-location international company
- Fluency in English; German is an additional benefit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to coordinate and direct activities of larger groups of people
- Outgoing and engaging in interpersonal style with the ability to establish rapport and effective working relationships with personnel at all organizational levels including those outside of the finance function
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9232904 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.