Global Mobility Manager 100% (m/f)
Veröffentlicht am : 16. November 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10183789
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
For our client, an international company in the IT sector, we are looking for a Global Mobility Manager 100% (m/f).
- Act as a centre of expertise, i.e. advise and support line managers and HR colleagues locally and abroad regarding all global transfer matters
- Prepare assignment packages for international assignments in- and outbound Switzerland as well as for third country moves.
- Provide training, leaflets, checklists for HR colleagues
- Monitor and keep up to date with changes in Swiss and international legislation (tax, social security, permits etc.)
- Take ownership for global transfer projects (e.g. review of the Policy for International Assignments)
- Support the Head Compensation and Benefits regarding the salary review process and other projects in relation with compensation and benefits
- Payroll of transferees on Swiss SAP system
Your Qualification and Skills
- Higher degree and further education in HR
- Several years of HR experience in an international environment, at least 5 years in a specialized role in the field of Global Mobility / International Transfer Management (Immigration and Tax Compliance)
- Profound knowledge of the Swiss labor law and social security system
- Good knowledge in Payroll (shadow payroll)
- Good communication, collaboration and partnering skills, experienced in dealing with all hierarchical levels and cultures
- Outstanding client service orientation combined with strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail, also under pressure
- Fluent in English and German nice to have
- Able to set priorities and multi task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent self-management skills
- Solution oriented, collaborative
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10183789 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half Office Team.