Financial Reporting & Consolidation Specialist (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 12. September 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10076207
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, an international company within the pharmaceutical business, we are looking for an experienced Financial Reporting & Consolidation Specialist. This is opportunity to join a growing company in Switzerland's most dynamic sector.
Are you an Excel expert with profound consolidation experience, particularly between SAP FI/CO and Cognos? Then we are looking forward to your application.
- Alignment with consolidation requirements in Cognos
- Optimisation of monitoring and approval process
- Creation of GL Accounts, Cost/Profit Centres,
- Decision making process re: opening and closing periods
- SAP Champion for finance to SAP technical team
Monthly Reporting and Internal Controls
- Optimisation of group month-end closing (US GAAP) and forecast process
- Consolidation of financial forecast using Excel
- Upholding SOX compliance within Group Financial Reporting process
- Timely reporting to parent company (actuals, forecast, schedules, statistics)
Your Qualification and Skills
- Minimum bachelor degree within Finance or IT
- 5 years of experience within similar function
- Expert Excel user
- Profound SAP system knowledge (SAP FI/CO & DW)
- Cognos consolidation knowledge
- Strong US-GAAP accounting knowledge
- Fluent English language skills, other European languages a plus
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical sector a plus
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10076207 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Chris Lawson from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.